1. Tai Chi
Chen Style ( Original Style Of All Tai Chi )
- 38 Movement (sanshiba) AnÃ‚Â Introduction to Chen Tai Chi form. Created by Master Chen Xiao-Wang.
- Old Form First Routine
- Old Form Second Routine (Pao Chui or Canon Fist)
- Push Hand and Tai Chi Chin-na
Cheng Man-Ching Style
- 37 Movements
2. Chi Kung
Yin Yang Tai Chi 18 MovementsÃ‚Â Chi Kung
- Easy to learn.
- Feel the benefits in a short time.
- Includes all Tai Chi principles within the movements.
- Ideal as a beginner’s course for students who want to progress to learning Tai Chi.
Six Words Healing Chi Kung.( As Being Taught By Grandmaster Chen Xiao Wang)
- To strengthen the internal organs:liver, heart, spleen, lungs, kidneys and triple burners
3. Workshops and private tuition available.
Private tuition A$110/ hour (one on one), A$140/hour (two on one) Only available on daytime.
New class starting
16th OCT 2017
A$130 per 9 weeks term
(one hour per week)
St Aidan’s Church (corner of O.G. & Payneham Road)